800x600 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Here is a tasty homemade carrot cake recipe that doesn’t take too much time; and it does not take a lot of effort either! These are two criteria that are important in a great cake recipe, if you ask me. Before getting started with this homemade carrot cake recipe, take a look to make sure you have all of the ingredients. Most of the ingredients are common items, so you shouldn’t have a very big shopping list if you are missing anything.
- 2 cups of grated carrots
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 3 eggs
Simple preparation instructions:
1. First of all, you’ll need an oven preheated to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar and vegetable oil before beating in the eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Now, mix in each of the wet ingredients and finally add the carrots.
4. Now it is time to pour the cake batter into a greased baking pan.
5. You will need to bake the cake for roughly 35 minutes.
6. Allow this cake recipe to cool for a few moments before cutting off a huge slice—and enjoy!
That’s all you need to do to enjoy this fantastic cake recipe. So who said homemade carrot cake recipes need to be difficult?